About Covid-19 Disinfection
Our plan of action
Household & Commercial Sanitization. Minimize viruses and bacteria by surface disinfection.
- We use disinfecting spray solutions which target bacteria, including COVID-19
- All products used are 100% safe, EPA registered, and fragrance-free
- From your bathrooms, living room to basement, we'll tackle all surfaces in your home
What is Covid-19?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Corona virus (CoV) is a large family of enveloped viruses which are know to cause illnesses ranging from the common cold, to more severe illnesses such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respriatory Syndrome.
Coronavirus is zoonotic, meaning they are initially transmitted between animals and people and these types of viruses are named for the crown-like spikes (“coronas”) on their surface when viewed under an electron microscope. There are seven known strains that can infect people but most are not life threatening.
Symptoms have ranged from infected people with little or no symptoms to becoming severely ill and dying. Symptoms can include Fever, Fatigue, Upper Respiratory Symptoms, and Shortness of Breath. Symptoms can appear in as few as two days or as long at 14 days. Currently there is no vaccine. The CDC is recommending that you quarantine yourself for 2 weeks (14 days) if you are showing any symptoms or not feeling well to ensure you don’t spread it to others.
We’re adding the CDC link below for more information and guidelines to ensure workplace safety and cleanliness.
This process ensures the safety of individuals by removing toxic chemicals quickly and easily.
- Prevention is the best medicine. This includes the application of EPA list N and CDC approved chemicals using electrostatic sprayers, misting, spray bottles, and wiping if needed. All horizontal surfaces, “Common Use” High Touch Points (HTP), “Personal Use” HTPs (e.g. desk phones, keyboards, etc.), restrooms, breakrooms, and other common areas will be disinfected.
- After a confirmed case of COVID-19 in your building, Rozalado can provide a full decontamination of your entire facility to disinfect every surface top to bottom. This includes the application of EPA list N and CDC approved disinfectants using sprayers including electrostatic sprayers. Every surface and all HTPs throughout your building will be disinfected.
Protection & prevention tips
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.